If You have a Pooch...
As dog owners ourselves, we are happy to welcome friendly adult dogs with their well-behaved owners!
As you will appreciate, we do have a few ‘canine house rules’ to ensure that all guests enjoys their stay.
House Rules for dogs:
- Out of consideration for other guests, dogs are not allowed in the breakfast area
- Dogs need to provide their own bed or indoor cage/kennel
- Dogs should not be left in bedrooms unattended unless secured in a cage and should not be allowed on the furniture or bed
- Owners agree to pay for any damage caused and for any extra cleaning that may be required
- A charge of £10 per dog per night isapplicable
We have some excellent dog walks close by and are able to provide towels for drying off/access to a hose in the event that the weather is not good! Also both local pubs welcome dogs in their bar areas and usually have a stock of dog biscuits on the bar.