This page sets out how we at Canford Crossing Bed and Breakfast will use and protect your personal information which you may provide to us either via our website or by telephone.
You can be assured that any personal information by which you can be identified that is provided either through our website or by phone or e-mail will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Information we collect
We collect your name, address and contact information, including your e-mail address when you contact us using our online booking system or when telephoning to enquire about or make a booking.
If you provide credit/debit card details through our online booking system, these are stored securely by SagePay and we are only able to view the last 4 digits of your card number. Credit/debit card details that are provided over the telephone or in person are entered onto our secure payment system. Once full payment has been made we are unable to view card details.
Using your personal information
Personal information provided to us will only be used to improve our service to you.
We may use your personal information to:
- Respond to your questions and/or comments via e-mail, telephone or postal.
- Take payment via credit/debit card for the booking deposit and final payment.
- Confirm your booking.
- Provide information to you prior to your arrival.
- Send information to you from time to time regarding any special offers or other details that we think you may find interesting.
- Contact you after your stay in conjunction with Trip Advisor to obtain feedback on your stay to enable us to make any improvements although you are under no obligation to respond to these requests.
Disclosures and Data Storage
We will not store or process your personal information outside the United Kingdom. Other than this, we may disclose your personal data only as required by law to any third parties.
Security of your personal information
We will take all reasonable technical and organisation precautions to prevent the loss or misuse of your personal information.
As proprietors, we take our legal obligations under the Data Protection Act very seriously.
You may request us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to:
- The payment of a fee (currently £10)
- The supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address)
Third party websites
Our website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites and you should exercise usual caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.