Canford Crossing B&B: Pre-Arrival Check-In
- Before your arrival in addition to our usual high standards of cleaning we will also have:
- Sanitised all hard surfaces and touch points.
- Removed bedroom information book/leaflets, so if you want to explore Dorset, here is our link to information that Terry has put together to help https://canfordcrossing.co.uk/days-out, (please note that we cannot be held responsible for any misinformation).
- During your stay we will:
- Provide a hands-free hand sanitising dispenser outside adjacent to the front door and another on the hall table
- Regularly sanitise hard touch points in common areas throughout the day
What we expect from you:
- Before your arrival:
- If you or any of your party have any Covid symptoms before your arrival then please cancel your booking ASAP
- If you wish to bring your own pillows or bedding, please let us know in advance
- On your arrival and during your stay:
- Use the external hands-free sanitising dispenser in the porch prior to entering the building
- It is a personal choice as to whether you wear a mask in public areas (hall, stairs, landing and breakfast room)
- Breakfast service:
- Our routine has always been that breakfasts are ordered the night before; this has not changed but we have added the “traditional dresser” options to the reverse face of the breakfast menu card to include the items that we previously offered on the dresser
- During breakfast we will bring everything you need to you. Please respect other guests wishes regarding wearing face masks and social distancing.
We thank you for your cooperation and understanding as we move towards “back to normal”.
Diane and Terry